Date(s) - 03/10/2019
8:30 am - 1:00 pm
Brookdale Community College
Monmouth County Park System
E. Murray Todd Half Marathon
Sunday, March 10, 2019 – 8:30 a.m. Start Time
Brookdale Community College Collins Arena, Lincroft, NJ
• The 13.1 mile course loops through residential sections of Lincroft, Holmdel, Colts Neck and Thompson Park.
• Race medals will be awarded to all registered finishers.
• Additional awards presented to 1st through 3rd place overall men, 1st through 3rd place overall women.
The 1st, 2nd and 3rd place awards in men’s and women’s categories: 19 & under, 20-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39,
40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70-74, 75 & up. Awards also presented to 1st and 2nd place men and
women Race Walkers.
• Timing chips are used to time this event.
• Pre-registration fee: $40.00—must be received by March 6, 2019.
• Race day registration fee: $60.00—accepted 7-8:15 a.m. on race day (shirt included while supplies last).
• REGISTER ONLINE AT: www.MonmouthCountyParks.com.
• Register by mail: Reservations, 805 Newman Springs Rd. Lincroft, NJ 07738 by March 6, 2019.
• Please make all checks payable to: Board of Recreation Commissioners.
• Questions? Contact 732-542-1642, ext. 27, or email Jeff.Papcun@monmouthcountyparks.com.
• Course map and additional information can be found on the “Activities” page of www.MonmouthCountyParks.com.
Registration fees offset the operating expenses associated with this race.
Net proceeds support recreation programs for county residents of all ages and abilities.